10. Bayern Munich have progressed from four of their last five Champions League semi-final appearances. They can be backed at 14.00 to go through.
9. Pep Guardiola’s side have lost their last three Champions League semi-final games, including last week’s first leg 3-0 defeat. Barcelona are favourites to win at 2.60.
8. No team has ever been knocked out after a 3-0 first leg win in Champions League history. Barcelona are 26.00 to win 3-0 again.
7. Bayern have won their last five European home games. They are 2.60 to win the second leg.
6. The Germans averaged 3.8 goals per game over those five matches, and are 11.00 to score over 3.5 goals.
5. Munich kept a clean sheet in four of those five games. They are 5.00 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Bayern have never been eliminated at the semi-final stage in consecutive seasons. Barcelona are 1.02 to progress.
3. Neymar has scored in his last three appearances in the competition. The Brazilian is 3.35 to make it four in four.
2. Thomas Muller has been involved in three of Bayern’s last four goals at the Allianz against Barcelona, scoring two and assisting one. He is 7.00 to open the scoring.
1. Messi became the all-time leading goalscorer in the Champions League (77) with his two goals in the first leg. The forward is 5.10 to score first.