10. Bayern Munich and Manchester City clash in the Champions League group stage for the third time in four years. Both sides boast two wins from their four head-to-heads and a draw is priced at 4.10.
9. City beat Munich 3-2 the last time they played in Germany, in December 2013, when James Milner scored one of his two goals in 54 games for club and country last season. City are 5.25 to win.
8. Bayern earned 14 corners to City’s none that day, yet the Bundesliga champions recorded an equal number of shots on target (6) to their opponents. A Bayern/City price on the Double Chance stands at 1.26.
7. City are winless in two games, their worst run of results since back-to-back defeats in March this year. Bayern are 1.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Bayern, meanwhile, have won three of five games this season — including a 2-0 victory over Stuttgart this weekend, their first clean sheet of the new campaign. They are 2.95 to win without conceding.
Watch City beat Munich away last season:
5. Sergio Aguero has scored three of City’s seven goals in the Premier League this season and bagged six in the Champions League last campaign. The Argentina international is 18.00 to net twice.
4. Bayern Munich average 13.7 shots per game in the Bundesliga this season, while City sit behind on 13.3 in the Premier League. This tie is 14.00 to finish 0-0.
3. Thomas Muller scored the opener when these sides last met in Germany. The midfielder already has three for club and country this season and 21 in 60 career appearances in Europe. Muller is 12.00 to bag a header.
2. Martin Demichelis scored only his third ever goal for City at the weekend, against Arsenal. The Argentine defender played for Bayern between 2003 and 2010 and is 16.00 to net against his former club.
1. Arjen Robben averaged 5.3 shots per game in the Champions League group stage last season, more than any player other than Cristiano Ronaldo (7) and Hulk (6.7). Robben is 11.00 to score twice.