10. Manchester United have never beaten Bayern Munich in Germany, having met four times (DLDL). David Moyes’ side are 4.20 to draw/win on the Double Chance.
9. United earned a 1-1 result in the first leg of this Champions League quarter-final at Old Trafford, despite retaining just 25.9% possession. United are 6.50 to draw in Munich.
8. These sides last met in Munich in March 2010, when Bayern winger Franck Ribery cancelled out Wayne Rooney’s opener. Ribery has scored three in eight games thi year and is 2.35 to score again.
7. Bayern lost their first game in 19 at the weekend and have now not won in three – their worst run since suffering three straight defeats in February/March 2011. United are 12.00 to win.
6. Bayern’s 1-0 defeat at Augsburg was the first game this season and first time since a 2-0 defeat against Arsenal in March 2013 that the German champions have failed to score. They are 11.00 to draw a blank against United.
5. United’s 4-0 win at Newcastle on Saturday means they boast four wins in six, including three clean sheets. The Reed Devils are 3.80 to score first.
4. Javier Hernandez scored his second goal in three games for United at the weekend. The Mexican has nine from 30 appearances this season and is 5.10 to score in Munich.
3. Bayern average 2.33 goals per game in the Champions League this season, while United average just 1.78. A price of 2.35 is available for +3.5 goals on Wednesday.
2. Bayern have recorded more shots on target than any other team in the Champions League (114) and 55 more than United. The home side are 1.75 to net in both halves.
1. Ryan Giggs started in United’s 2-1 win over Munich in the 1999 Champions League final. Giggs has more UCL appearances than any other player (151) and has scored 30 goals. The midfielder is 12.50 to score.