10. Bayern Munich have beaten Real Madrid eight times in 15 Champions League matches, more than any other side. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.72.
9. Madrid have won 10 of their previous 12 games in Europe, drawing one and losing one. The visitors can be backed at 4.70 to win.
8. The sides will face each other for the 16th time in the competition, meaning the fixture will be become the most played meeting in Champions League history. A draw is priced at 4.10.
7. The Spanish club haven’t reached the Champions League final since 2002. They are available at 1.68 to go through.
6. German champions Bayern are aiming to take part in their third consecutive Champions League final, having won it last year against Borussia Dortmund. They can be backed at 2.20 to go through.
5. Pep Guardiola’s side were unbeaten in European knockout games before defeat in the first leg of the current round, winning seven and drawing two. They are 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. The scoreline in the first leg was 1-0. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Madrid is priced at 15.00.
3. Carlo Ancelotti is unbeaten against Bayern as a manager in the competition. His side are 2.18 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. Arjen Robben has scored seven goals in his previous 12 Champions League appearances. The Dutchman is 5.50 to open the scoring.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo has netted 35 goals in 28 appearances in the competition, including 14 in the current campaign. He is 9.00 to score at least twice.