10. Borussia Dortmund have lost their last three Round of 16 matches in the Champions League. Benfica can be backed at 3.15 to win.
9. Benfica could lose consecutive home games in a single Champions League campaign for the first time. Dortmund are favourites to win at 2.40.
8. Benfica and Dortmund have met just twice before, each winning once. A draw is priced at 3.45.
7. The sides met in the Round of 16 of the Champions Cup in November 1963. Hosts Benfica won 2-1, a repeat of which is available at 10.50.
Watch Dortmund beat Legia Warsaw 8-4
6. Dortmund won the second leg 5-0 back in Germany. An identical scoreline is priced at 101.0.
5. Benfica have only suffered one bigger defeat in Europe, losing 7-0 at Celta Vigo in the UEFA Cup in 1999-00. Over 5.5 total goals can be backed at 15.00.
4. The Primeira Liga leaders have found the net in 15 of their last 16 Champions League outings. Dortmund are 4.25 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Benfica are three goals away from scoring 100 times in the Champions League. Over 2.5 home goals can be backed at 6.75.
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in each of his four Champions League starts this season. He is 4.75 to open the scoring.
1. Marco Reus (15) is two goals short of equalling Robert Lewandowski (17) as Dortmund’s leading all-time Champions League goalscorer. Reus is 16.00 to score twice or more.