10. An Arsenal win over two legs would see the north Londoners qualify for the Champions League group stages for the 17th consecutive campaign. They are favourites to win at 1.65.
9. Besiktas finished third in the Turkish Super Lig last season with 17 wins from 34 games. They can be backed at 5.20 to win.
8. Arsenal beat Turkish side Fenerbahce 5-0 on aggregate at this stage last season, while Besiktas beat Feyenoord 5-2 over two legs in the third round of the current campaign. Both Teams to Score is priced at 1.78.
7. The Gunners beat Fenerbahce 3-0 in Istanbul last term. Another 3-0 away win is available at 13.00.
6. Arsene Wenger’s side secured victory with a 2-0 win at the Emirates in the return leg. They can be backed at 8.50 to beat Besiktas 2-0.
5. Aaron Ramsey scored twice in that game. The Welshman, who scored Arsenal’s winner against Crystal Palace last weekend, is 15.00 to score at least twice.
4. Besiktas beat Feyenoord 2-1 and 3-1 in respective legs in the previous round, scorelines which are priced at 17.00 and 39.00.
3. Demba Ba netted a hat-trick in the second leg. The former Chelsea striker is 9.50 to open the scoring.
2. Olivier Giroud scored 22 goals in all competitions last season, including three in the Champions League. The Frenchman is 2.17 to score at any time.
1. Alexis Sanchez found the net 21 times for Barcelona last term. He is 2.60 to score his first Arsenal goal against Besiktas.