10. Barcelona have won more Champions League knockout matches (37) than any other club. The visitors are favourites to win the first leg at 1.68.
9. The La Liga club have reached the quarter-finals (at least) in each of the last eight campaigns. They are 1.19 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Arsenal haven’t made it through to the quarter-finals in any of the last five seasons, exiting at the last 16 stage each time. They can be backed at 5.00 to win the first leg.
7. The Gunners have beaten Barcelona just once before - a 2-1 home in at the same stage in February 2011. An identical scoreline is priced at 15.00.
6. Barcelona have won just one of their last four away games in Europe, drawing two and losing one. Arsenal are 2.23 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The solitary victory in that run came in the form of a 2-0 win at BATE Borisov in the group stage. Barcelona are 10.50 to win 2-0.
4. Andres Iniesta can go level with Cristiano Ronaldo’s record 30 Champions League knockout match wins. The midfielder is 12.00 to score in a Barcelona win.
3. Olivier Giroud has scored five Champions League goals this term, two short of Thierry Henry’s record set in 01/02 and 02/03. Giroud is 3.30 to score at any time.
2. Luis Suarez has also scored five goals in Europe this season, more than any other Barcelona player. He is 4.60 to open the scoring.
1. Lionel Messi, currently on three Champions League goals this season, has scored at least six times in Europe in each of the last eight campaigns. Messi 4.30 to score first.