10. Bayern Munich are on the verge of winning their three opening group games for the third successive season. They are favourites to win at 1.92.
9. Arsenal could become only the sixth team to win 50 main tournament Champions League matches at home. They can be backed at 4.00 to win.
8. The Gunners have lost four Champions League fixtures against Bayern - they have only lost as many against Barcelona and Olympiacos. Bayern are 1.27 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Bayern have won only one of their six Champions League group stage meetings with English opposition, drawing three and losing two. Arsenal are 1.94 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. That solitary Bayern win came against Manchester City in October 2013. The Germans won 3-1, a repeat of which is priced at 16.00.
5. Bayern also won 3-1 in their first ever game at the Emirates. They have played there once since, winning 2-0 in 2013/14. Another 2-0 away win is available at 12.00.
4. Pep Guardiola’s side could keep a clean sheet in their opening three Champions League group games for the third time. The visitors are 4.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Arsenal’s last victory over Bayern came in the form of a 2-0 away win in 2012/13. The Gunners are 28.00 to win 2-0.
2. Robert Lewandowski has scored 14 goals in his last five appearances for club and country. The striker is 9.00 to score twice or more.
1. Thomas Muller is one goal away from going second in Bayern’s all-time leading European goalscoring charts. He’s currently on 30 goals, and is 5.80 to open the scoring.