10. Dinamo Zagreb have lost 11 of their last 14 Champions League away games, drawing two and winning one. Arsenal are favourites to win at 1.20.
9. Zagreb have won just one of their 19 matches in the competition, drawing two and losing 16. The Gunners are 1.03 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. That solitary victory came against Arsenal in the current campaign’s reverse fixture. The visitors can be backed at 15.00 to win.
7. The Croatians won 2-1 in Zagreb, their first victory against English opposition since beating Leeds United in the 1966/67 UEFA Cup. They are 46.00 to win 2-1 again.
6. Zagreb’s last point in a Champions League away game came against Marseille in November 1999. They are 5.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Only Iker Casillas (51) and Edwin van der Saar (50) have kept more Champions League clean sheets than Petr Cech, while Victor Valdes is level with the Arsenal goalkeeper (45). The hosts are 1.98 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Arsenal’s first competitive victory at the Emirates came against Dinamo Zagreb, winning 2-1 in a 2006/07 Champions League qualifier. Arsene Wenger’s side are 11.00 to win 2-1.
3. Mathieu Flamini scored the Gunners’ second goal that night. The midfielder is 6.75 to score at any time.
2. Arsenal have conceded 10 goals in their four group games so far in this campaign. Zagreb are 5.80 to score over 1.5 goals.
1. Olivier Giroud could find the net in three successive Champions League appearances for the first time in his career. The Frenchman is 4.30 to open the scoring.