10. Barcelona beat Atletico Madrid 2-1 in the first leg at the Nou Camp last week. They have now beaten Atletico by the same scoreline three times this season and are 9.50 to win 2-1 again.
9. Barca have won their last three visits to Atletico’s Calderon stadium, all by a one-goal margin. Barca are 4.20 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
8. Atletico and Barca have met 225 times in all competitions. Barca boast the better record (W100, D50, L75) and are 2.25 to win outright on Wednesday.
7. Atletico have started a European knockout tie with a 2-1 away defeat on seven previous occasions. They have recovered and gone through to the next stage six times. Atletico are 3.40 to win.
6. Antoine Griezmann has not scored in his six matches for Atletico against Barcelona, having netted three times in 10 games against the Nou Camp club while at Real Sociedad. Griezmann is 5.80 to score first.
5. Fernando Torres scored his first Champions League goal in nine appearances this season at Barcelona last week, before he was sent off for a second yellow card. Atletico are 2.70 not to score without the suspended Torres.
4. Atletico average 2.75 goals per game at home over their last four outings, while Barca concede on average a goal a game during the same period. Atletico are 4.40 to go through to the semi-finals.
3. Barca’s 1-0 defeat at Sociedad last weekend was the first time in 23 games they have failed to score. It was also their second loss in three outings. Barca are 3.55 not to score.
2. Luis Suarez scored twice for Barca in their 2-1 win over Atletico last week. The Uruguay international boasts 45 goals in 45 games this season and is 9.00 to bag another double.
1. Ten of Lionel Messi’s 83 Champions League goals have come in the quarter-finals of the competition. However, he has not scored in his last six quarter-final appearances. Messi is 1.47 not to score at the Calderon.