10. Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich have only met twice before, in the 1974 European Cup final. Bayern won that clash 4-0 in a replay after a 1-1 initial final in Heysel. Bayern are 2.60 to win this game.
9. Bayern’s track record in their last 12 European away matches in Spain reads W2 D2 L8. Atletico are 3.00 to win this first leg.
8. Meanwhile, Atletico have advanced to the next stage in each of the last six European knockout ties with German clubs. They are 1.56 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Atletico have kept a clean sheet in 11 of their last 12 Champions League home games, including the last four. They are 4.60 to win without conceding.
6. Bayern have reached the Champions League semi-finals nine times, progressing on five occasions. They have crashed out of the competition at this stage in each of the past two seasons, having won the trophy in 2013. Bayern are 4.75 to win with over 2.5 goals scored.
5. Bayern head into this clash unbeaten in 11 games (W8 D3) and have not conceded in three outings. They are 3.25 to earn a draw.
4. Poland international Robert Lewandowski has scored 44 goals for club and country this season but has netted in just one of Bayern’s last seven games. Lewandowski is 3.30 to break that drought.
3. Atletico have won five games on the bounce, winning their last four outings without conceding. They are 14.00 to win 2-0.
2. Antoine Griezmann could better Diego Costa’s club record of eight goals in this competition if he nets on Wednesday night. France international Griezmann boasts 30 goals for club and country this season, of which six have come in Europe. He is 10.00 to bag a double.
1. Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski are tied second in the Champions League goalscorer charts this season, with eight apiece. However, like Lewandowski, Muller is going through a drought. He has scored just three goals in seven games (for club and country) and the Germany international is 1.25 not to score.