10. Barcelona could record their 100th victory against Atletico Madrid in the 224th meeting between the sides in all competitions. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.51.
9. Luis Enrique’s side have won their last six meetings with Atletico in all competitions. They are 1.11 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The last time Atletico prevented a Barcelona victory was in a 1-1 draw in May 2014 at Camp Nou, a result which handed the visitors the La Liga title. An identical scoreline is priced at 8.50.
7. Barcelona beat Atletico 2-1 in both La Liga meetings this term, a repeat of which is available at 9.00.
6. The hosts could win 11 Champions League home games for the first time. The visitors can be backed at 7.85 to win.
5. Atletico are unbeaten in all four of their away matches in Europe this season. They are 2.75 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Diego Simeone’s side have conceded just one goal in those four games. Atletico are 11.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The Madrid club could become the first Champions League team to record three consecutive goalless draws. Another 0-0 is priced at 9.50.
2. Fernando Torres has scored 10 goals against Barcelona in all competitions in his career. The former Liverpool and Chelsea striker is 6.25 to find the net at any time.
1. Only Sevilla have conceded as many goals to Lionel Messi as Atletico (25). Messi is 4.00 to open the scoring.