10. Arsenal have met Bayern Munich four times in the Champions League, winning just once. A home victory on Tuesday night is available at 3.75.
9. Visitors Bayern are currently on a five game winning streak. The Germans are favourites to beat Arsenal at 2.00.
8. The Gunners have gone out in the last 16 of the competition in the last two campaigns. Arsene Wenger’s side can be backed at 1.80 to either win or draw the first leg in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Bundesliga leaders have won 18 of their last 22 Bundesliga games. They are available at 1.28 to either win or draw the game in a Double Chance bet.
6. The last time the sides met, in the 2004/2005 Champions League last 16 stage, Bayern Munich lost 1-0 in their away leg – a repeat of which can be backed at 14.00.
5. However, Arsenal had lost 3-1 in the first game in Germany. An identical 3-1 winning scoreline for Bayern at the Emirates is priced at 16.00.
4. Having gone through by winning 3-2 on aggregate back in 2005, Bayern Munich can be backed at 1.28 to go through to the quarter-finals again in the current campaign.
3. From just three shots on target in this year’s Champions League, Lukas Podolski has scored three times. The German is available at 4.00 to score at any time against his old club.
2. Bayern striker Mario Gomez has scored 25 goals in 26 Champions League starts. Gomez can be backed at 5.25 to open the scoring at the Emirates.
1. Bayern have only conceded seven goals in the Bundesliga all season and have also allowed the least shots on target in the Champions League this term (17). They are priced at 4.00 to beat Arsenal without conceding a goal.
Bet on all this week's Champions League matches.