10. Arsenal will qualify for the knockout rounds of the Champions League with a win against Montpellier paired with a Schalke victory over Olympiakos. The Gunners are favourites at 1.30 to take all three points at the Emirates.
9. French champions Montpellier have already been eliminated from the Champions League, but they can still qualify for the Europa League with two wins alongside two Olympiakos defeats. Montpellier can be backed at 10.50 to beat Arsenal.
8. In their last twelve European games, Montpellier have won just once and drawn on four occasions. Arsenal have drawn one of their four group stage matches, and a share of the points on Wednesday night is available at 5.25.
7. When the two sides met in France earlier in the campaign, Arsenal ran out 2-1 winners. A repeat of that scoreline at the Emirates can be backed at 8.50.
6. The Gunners have kept 16 clean sheets in their last 30 Champions League games at The Emirates. Arsene Wenger’s side are priced at 2.10 to win without conceding a goal.
5. However, Arsenal have only kept one clean sheet in their last 15 matches in all competitions. Odds for both teams to score can be found at 1.80.
4. Montpellier’s top scorer this season is Souleymane Camara, who has bagged five goals so far. A goal at any time for the Senegalese striker is available at 4.90.
3. Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker scored his first goal for Arsenal in Saturday’s North London derby. The 6ft 6in German is priced at 20.00 to find the net first tonight.
2. Olivier Giroud has scored seven goals in all competitions so far this season. The Frenchman, who scored Arsenal’s third goal against Spurs at the weekend, can be backed at 4.60 to open the scoring against his former club.
1. German striker Lukas Podolski has scored four goals since joining Arsenal in the summer. Podolski is available at 3.60 to score more goals than Oliver Giroud, but the Frenchman is favourite to out-score his strike partner at 2.80.