10. These two teams have met on eight previous occasions, with Barcelona taking four wins, including three of the last four clashes. The Spanish giants are 1.08 to beat Celtic again tonight.
9. Celtic have beaten Barcelona just once: a 1-0 home win during their UEFA Cup clash in March 2004. Another Celtic victory is priced at 22.00.
8. The Hoops have not fared well on the road in Champions League competition. Three weeks ago they beat Spartak Moscow 3-2 away from home, their first away win ever in the group stages of the Champions League. Another 3-2 away result is priced at 100.00.
7. Striker Georgios Samaras scored an injury-time header to secure three vital points for Celtic that night in Russia, and the Greek is 26.00 to score last again on Tuesday.
6. Barcelona have won 10 of 12 games this season, scoring an average 2.8 goals a game. Tuesday’s clash is 2.65 to exceed 4.5 goals.
5. There have been three previous draws between these two sides, including a famous 1-1 tie at the Nou Camp in November 2004. Another draw can be backed at 11.00.
4. John Hartson scored an equaliser that day and current striker Gary Hooper – with one European goal to his name this season – is Celtic’s 5.75 favourite to net at any time.
3. Although scoring 2.8 goals per game, Barca are conceding 1.3 goals on average after letting in 16 in 12 matches this season. Celtic are 2.20 to score at any time.
2. There were three red cards in Celtic’s 1-0 win over Barca back in 2004, with Rab Douglas, Thiago Motta and Javier Saviola all being dismissed during a melee in the tunnel at half time. Another red card on Tuesday can be backed at 3.60.
1. Celtic have scored the first goal in their previous six games and have gone on to win every one. Neil Lennon’s side are 75.00 to win without conceding at the Nou Camp.