10. Barcelona have won 15 of their previous 19 Champions League matches at Camp Nou. The Spanish league leaders are favourites at 1.30 to beat AC Milan on Tuesday night.
9. The Catalans are also unbeaten in 19 European home games. They can be backed at 1.09 to either win or draw in a double chance bet.
8. AC Milan managed to beat Barcelona 2-0 in the first leg of the tie at the San Siro. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Italians is priced at 50.00.
7. A 2-0 win for Barcelona would take the game to extra time – that scoreline can be backed at 8.50.
6. No side in the history of the Champions League has overturned a 2-0 first leg defeat. Barcelona are available at 2.25 to go through, whilst Milan are favourites at 1.62.
5. Milan have only ever won four games in 23 attempts on Spanish soil. Victory in 90 minutes for the away side on Tuesday night is priced at 9.25.
4. Sitting in third place, Milan are unbeaten in Serie A so far in 2013, winning seven and drawing three. They are available at 3.55 to either win or draw in a double chance bet.
3. Kevin Prince Boateng opened the scoring in the first leg. The former Tottenham and Portsmouth midfielder can be backed at 22.00 to score first once again on Tuesday night.
2. Italian striker Stephan El Shaarawy is the second top scorer in Serie A this campaign with 16 goals. He is available at 3.60 to bag a goal at any time at Camp Nou.
1. Lionel Messi’s goal against Deportivo La Coruna on Saturday was his 52nd of the season. Messi is priced at 1.38 to find the net against Milan.
Bet on all this week's Champions League games.