10. Bayern Munich have won 18 of their last 19 matches in all competitions. The newly crowned German champions are favourites to win at 2.10.
9. Barcelona have only won two of their previous eight games away from home in all competitions. The Spanish League leaders can be backed at 3.50 to beat Bayern.
8. The home side have lost just one of their last 20 meetings with Spanish opposition, winning 14 and drawing five. Bayern are priced at 1.33 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Barcelona are available at 1.74 to either win or draw, going into the game on an eight match unbeaten run on German soil.
6. Munich defender Dante will miss the return leg if he picks up a yellow card at the Allianz Arena. He is 4.00 to get booked.
5. Xavi has made 1005 passes in the Champions League this season - 470 more than any other player. The Spaniard, who has scored just once in the current campaign, can be backed at 16.00 to open the scoring.
4. Gerard Pique and Jordi Alba, like Dante, will miss the second leg if booked. The pair are priced at 2.70 and 3.20 respectively to pick up yellow cards.
3. Javier Pastore’s strike at Camp Nou in the last round was the only goal Barcelona have conceded in their last four games. The Catalan club can be backed at 6.00 to win without conceding.
2. Bayern have scored ten goals in their last two matches. They are available at 3.15 to score in both halves.
1. The returning Lionel Messi has scored 57 goals in 46 appearances in all competitions so far this season. Messi is priced at 7.00 to find the net at least twice in Germany.
Bet on the week's Champions League games.