10. Bayern Munich have had to overcome Real Madrid, Marseille and Basel in the knockout stages to reach Saturday night’s Champions League final. The German side have home advantage and are favourites at 1.80 to beat Chelsea in 90 minutes.
9. Chelsea have beaten Barcelona, Benfica and Napoli on their route to the final. Roberto Di Matteo’s side can be backed at 4.45 to win in 90 minutes, whereas a draw is available at 3.70.
8. If Bayern win, they will lift their 5th European Cup. Jupp Heynckes’ side are available at 1.45 to lift the trophy after 90 minutes, extra time or penalties.
7. A Chelsea victory would ensure Bayern finish runners-up in the European Cup for the 5th time in their history. The Londoners are available at 2.80 to lift the trophy.
6. Arjen Robben has scored 19 goals in all competitions for Bayern this season. The Dutch winger is at 2.40 to bag a goal against his former employers.
5. Bayern striker Mario Gomez has already netted 41 times for his this term. The German is available at 5.75 to score at least 2 goals on Saturday night.
4. After scoring the first goal against Napoli, Spurs and Barcelona already this season, Chelsea forward Didier Drogba is available at 9.50 to find the net first at the Allianz Arena.
3. Earlier this month, Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-1 in the FA Cup final. A repeat of that 2-1 winning scoreline for the Blues against Bayern can be backed at 17.00.
2. Bayern Munich lost 5-2 against Borussia Dortmund last weekend in the German Cup final. Another 5-2 defeat for the German side can be backed at 600.0.
1.Bayern’s previous 8 Bundesliga games have featured just 5 goals before the interval, of which only 1 goal was conceded by Heynckes’ side. Over 1.5 total goals on Saturday night is available at 1.28, with unders at 3.30.