10. Celtic and Juventus have met four times before, with the home side winning on all four occasions. Celtic are priced at 4.75 to win the first leg of this Champions League knock-out clash.
9. The Serie A leaders go into this game having won three of their last four matches. Juventus are favourites at 1.78 to win at Celtic Park.
8. In their last 23 Champions League home games, Celtic have lost just twice. The home side can be backed at 2.06 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Juventus are unbeaten in this season’s European campaign – as are Dortmund, Malaga and Schalke – and are available at 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The sides have shared 12 goals over their previous two meetings. Over 4.5 total goals on Tuesday night can be backed at 8.50, with unders at 1.05.
5. Their most recent meeting was in the 2001-2002 Champions League campaign, when Celtic beat Juventus 4-3 at home. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is priced at 250.00.
4. Before that, the sides met in a 3-2 Juventus home victory also in 2001. An identical scoreline at Celtic Park is available at 30.00.
3. Gianluigi Buffon is the only play in either current squad to have played in the 2001 tie. The Italian goalkeeper, who has only let in four goals this Champions League campaign, can be backed at 2.20 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Celtic striker Gary Hooper has scored 23 times in all competitions so far this season. Hooper is priced at 11.50 to find the net first on Tuesday night.
1. Nicolas Anelka joined Juventus on loan last month, having scored just three times in 22 appearances for parent club Shanghai Shenhua. The Frenchman is available at 2.75 to score at any time against Celtic.
Click here to bet on all this week's Champions League games.