10. Chelsea and Shakhtar meet for just the second time on Wednesday night, a fortnight after the Ukrainian club won the first clash on their home turf. Shakhtar are 3.90 to seal their first ever win in England this week.
9. Shakhtar overcame Chelsea 2-1 back in October with goals from Alex Tiexeira and Fernandinho. Another 2-1 victory can be backed at 15.00.
8. Chelsea’s loss that evening was only their third of the season, although they head into Wednesday’s game without a 90-minute victory in four games. The Blues are 1.92 to win.
7. The Ukrainian champions have won every game so far this season bar one draw away to Juventus. They top the Ukrainian Premier League by 12 points yet a draw is available at 3.50.
6. Fernando Torres is favourite to score first at 6.50, having netted six goals this season. Shakhtar’s third favourite, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, is longer odds than he should be at 10.50 after scoring 14 in 13 games.
5. Chelsea have not had a sending off all season bar the two red cards at Stamford Bridge against Manchester United last month. Branislav Ivanovic, one of the culprits that night, is 20.00 to see red again.
4. Roberto Di Matteo’s men have won more games without Frank Lampard this season (5), than with him on the field (4). They have also lost more games with him (3) than without (1). The midfielder is out of Wednesday’s game and Chelsea are 1.38 to win Draw no Bet.
3. The last match Chelsea won in 90 minutes was a 4-2 victory over Tottenham five games ago. Juan Mata scored two that day and is 15.00 to net a brace again, while a repeat scoreline is 45.00.
2. Shakhtar have had 31 attempts on goal this Champions League campaign, yet have scored just three so far. Two came against Chelsea last time out and they are 4.60 to score in both halves.
1. Last year Oscar played alongside Shakhtar winger Ilsinho for SC Internacional in the Brazilian top flight. The Chelsea man is 4.00 to score at any time while Ilsinho is available at 5.75.