10. Manchester City travel to Dortmund knowing they cannot qualify for the knock-out stage of the UEFA Champions League. The two sides met for the first time in October and played out a 1-1 draw. Another draw is available at 3.50.
9. Dortmund are guaranteed to finish top of Group D, having beaten both Ajax and Real Madrid at home in Europe this season. Another German win is priced at 2.10.
8. City can only hope for a Europa League berth this season, and haven’t won in the Champions League this campaign. They are underdogs at 3.35 to take all three points.
7. Dortmund had just 36% of the possession when the clubs met at the Etihad, yet still had 18 shots on goal to City’s nine. A repeat 1-1 scoreline is available at 7.50.
6. Mario Balotelli scored a last-minute penalty for City that night, his second Champions League goal of the season and fourth in all competitions. The Italian striker is 3.50 to net again on Tuesday.
5. Both sides are in good form, with Dortmund having not lost in 11 games and City nine. An away win Draw no Bet is available at 2.40.
4. City’s Yaya Toure misses only his second competitive game since April, the Ivorian serving a suspension. Gareth Barry is still expected to play in the centre of midfield and is 11.50 to net on his 138th appearance for the club.
3. Striker Robert Lewandowski scored a brace for Dortmund in their last Champions League outing: a 4-1 victory at Ajax. The Polish forward is favourite to score first at 5.50.
2. Dortmund have never lost a UEFA competition match on home soil, bar the Fairs Cup, to an English side. They have won three and drawn three, and a HT/FT price of 3.35 is available for Dortmund/Dortmund.
1. The German side have made more defensive clearances in the Champions League than any other team, at 248. They are 4.20 to win without conceding while City are 2.80 to claim the most offsides.