10. Galatasaray and Manchester United meet for only the sixth time on Tuesday evening, with the home side having never before beaten the English runners-up. Galatasaray are 1.95 to win.
9. United have won two of the five previous clashes, the most recent a 1-0 victory at Old Trafford this September. The Reds are 14.00 to take the game 1-0 in Turkey.
8. Having already qualified for the knockout stage of this season's Champions League, United have left 10 first-team players at home including Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney. They are underdogs to win at 3.65.
7. Sir Alex Ferguson includes seven players yet to make an appearance in Europe, including Nick Powell who scored on his United debut against Wigan in September. Powell is 5.50 to net at any time.
6. Michael Carrick is one of United’s most experienced players on the plane to Turkey, with 287 appearances in a red shirt. Carrick scored the only goal when United last played Galatasaray and is 10.00 to net again.
5. Eric Cantona was sent off after the final whistle the first time these two clubs met on Turkish soil back in November 1993. Tuesday’s game is 4.50 to witness another red card.
4. Both previous clashes at Galatasaray have finished 0-0, yet neither side have played out a goalless draw all season. A price of 14.00 is available for 0-0.
3. Former Arsenal player Emmanuel Eboue has played every game for Galatasaray this season yet has not scored in any of his 16 appearances. The right midfielder is 12.50 to net against United.
2. United lost their third Premier League game of the season at the weekend, going down 1-0 to Norwich City. It was their second 1-0 defeat of the season and a repeat scoreline on Tuesday is available at 9.25.
1. Javier Hernandez is United’s favourite to score first in Turkey, having netted eight goals this season – three of which came in the Champions League. Hernandez is 7.75 to score first and 45.00 to get a hat-trick.