10. Galatasaray have only won once at home in the Champions League this season. Real Madrid are favourites at 1.75 to win at the Turk Telekom Arena.
9. However, the Turkish champions have only lost two of their previous 13 home matches in Europe. Galatasaray can be backed at 4.75 to win.
8. Real Madrid lead 3-0 from the first leg. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Spanish champions is priced at 16.00.
7. Galatasaray’s most recent victory against Spanish opposition was a 3-2 win over Real in the 2000/01 Champions League quarter-final first leg. An identical scoreline on Tuesday night is available at 34.00.
6. The home side have scored the least (11) and conceded the most (12) goals in the competition this term. Both Teams to Score can be backed at 1.57.
5. Jose Mourinho’s side haven’t lost in their last 12 games in all competitions. Madrid are priced at 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored nine goals in nine Champions League appearances this season, making him the current campaign’s top scorer. The Portuguese forward is available at 4.00 to score at least two goals.
3. After Ronaldo had opened the scoring, Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain netted Madrid’s second and third goals respectively. Benzema is 2.25 to score at any time, with Higuain at the same odds.
2. Burak Yilmaz is Galatasaray’s top scorer in all competitions this season, having found the net 26 times in 33 games. Yilmaz can be backed at 10.50 to score first against Madrid.
1. Didier Drogba and Jose Mourinho were together at Chelsea, for whom the former scored 100 goals in 226 appearances. The Ivorian, who joined Galatasaray in January, is priced at 4.30 to bag a goal on Tuesday night.
Bet on all this week's Champions League games.