10. Juventus and Chelsea meet for just the fourth time in history on Tuesday night, with the home side having never beaten their English opponents. However, Juve are 1.80 favourites to take all three points.
9. Chelsea, meanwhile, have won one of the previous three meetings between the two sides: a 1-0 home victory in the last 16 of the Champions League back in February 2009. Another win by the same score is available at 14.00.
8. The only time these two sides have met in Turin was a 2-2 draw in the away leg of that Champions League tie in 2009. A repeat 2-2 draw is available at 15.00.
7. Departed Chelsea legend Didier Drogba scored the equaliser that day, an 83rd minute strike that secured passage into the next round of the Champions League. A win in Turin would see Chelsea through to the knockout stage this season and Blues striker Daniel Sturridge is 11.50 to net the last goal.
6. Juve played out their second goalless draw of the season on Saturday as they failed to break Lazio’s defence in their Serie A clash. Chelsea have witnessed just one 0-0 draw this season, and another is available at 12.50.
5. The Blues have won just one game (after 90 minutes) in their last seven: a late 3-2 victory over Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League earlier this month. Victor Moses scored the winner in stoppage time and is 5.75 to net again on Tuesday.
4. Nicklas Bendtner has started just two games for Juve all season, yet has a 100% win record when he has played a full 90 minutes. The striker has not scored in seven appearances for the Old Lady of Italian football, yet is 2.70 to find the net.
3. Chelsea suffered only their second Premier League loss of the season at the weekend to the hands of former coach Steve Clarke’s West Bromwich Albion side. Eden Hazard scored a consolation in the 2-1 defeat and is 5.00 to net on Tuesday.
2. Giorgio Chiellini was sent off when the clubs last met in Turin in 2009: the only player to see red in the three previous clashes between the two sides. The defender has five yellow cards to his name already this season and is 25.00 to see red.
1. Just one of Fernando Torres’ seven goals this season has come in the Champions League: a sixth-minute opener against Shakhtar two weeks ago. The Spaniard is Chelsea’s favourite at 10.00 to score first.