10. Manchester City are yet to win a game in the current group stage of the Champions League. The English champions need to win both of their remaining games in order to potentially qualify for the knockout rounds, and are priced at 3.15 to beat Real Madrid tonight.
9. Only two teams (Lokomotiv Moskow, Porto) have recovered from earning just two or less points with four games gone to eventually qualify, which is the situation in which Manchester City currently find themselves. The Blues are available at 12.50 to go through to the knockout rounds.
8. This meeting with City will be Jose Mourinho’s 100th Champions League match. The Real Madrid boss is the youngest ever manager to reach that milestone – his side are favourites at 2.15 to beat City.
7. Roberto Mancini’s side have drawn two of their four games in the Champions League group stages so far, whereas Madrid have earned a solitary point on just one occasion. A share of the spoils at the Etihad Stadium can be backed at 3.70.
6. When the two sides met at the Santiago Bernabeu earlier in the campaign, Real Madrid ran out 3-2 winners. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Spaniards is available at 19.00.
5. Madrid defender Sergio Ramos bagged a goal with his head in his club’s 5-1 victory over Athletic Bilbao at the weekend. The Spaniard can be backed at 10.00 to score a header at the Etihad.
4. Edin Dzeko is Manchester City’s joint top-scorer this season with seven goals in all competitions. The Bosnian striker is available at 8.75 to open the scoring against Madrid.
3. City’s other top scorer is Carlos Tevez, who also has seven goals in all competitions. Just behind him is Sergio Aguero with six goals. Tevez can be backed at 2.90 to find the net at any time, while his countryman Aguero is priced at 2.70.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has found the net 14 times in his last 11 Champions League appearances. The Madrid forward, who scored four goals against City whilst playing for Manchester United, is priced at 4.00 to score at least two goals.
1. Both sides drew 2-2 in their previous Champions League games – City v Ajax and Madrid v Dortmund. An identical scoreline on Wednesday night is available at 11.50.