10. Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has never won a Champions League game at Old Trafford. Manchester United can be backed at 2.15 to go through to the quarter-finals.
9. Sir Alex Ferguson has only beaten sides managed by Mourinho twice in 15 competitive attempts. Madrid are favourites to go through at 1.67.
8. Real are one of only two Spanish teams to have ever beaten Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Champions League – the other being Deportivo La Coruna. Madrid are available at 2.20 to win the game in 90 minutes.
7. The first leg at the Santiago Bernabeu ended in a 1-1 draw. A repeat of that scoreline after 90 minutes at Old Trafford is priced at 7.50.
6. Danny Welbeck scored United’s crucial away goal in Madrid. The England international can be backed at 9.25 to open the scoring again on Tuesday night.
5. Wayne Rooney scored a fine long range goal in United’s 4-0 win over Norwich City at the weekend. Rooney is available at 10.00 to score from outside the penalty area against Madrid.
4. Madrid have beaten Barcelona twice in a week in preparation for Tuesday night. Cristiano Ronaldo is priced at 5.50 to score at least two goals against United, after bagging a brace at Camp Nou.
3. Ronaldo scored seven goals in 23 Champions League games at Old Trafford. One of his 16 European goals at the Bernabeu came with his head in the first leg of this tie – Ronaldo is priced at 5.00 to score from a header once again.
2. Twelve goals have been shared in the previous two Champions League meetings between the pair at Old Trafford. Over 4.5 total goals on Tuesday night can be backed at 4.80, with unders at 1.15.
1. United have only kept two clean sheets in their previous ten Champions League games at home. Madrid are available at 2.95 to score in both halves.
Bet on all this week's Champions League matches.