10. The English and German champions face each other at the Etihad on Wednesday having never previously met. However, Dortmund have played 15 matches against English opposition before, winning six ties. Dortmund are 3.88 to win on Wednesday.
9. Roberto Mancini’s men have not lost any of their last 15 home games, and a City Draw no Bet can be backed at 1.38.
8. Dortmund faced English opposition in last season’s Champions League group stage. They lost to Arsenal 2-1 at the Emirates and City are 8.75 to inflict the same scoreline.
7. City last won European honours in 1970 when Joe Mercer’s side claimed the European Cup Winners’ Cup. They are 12.00 to lift the Champions League trophy this season.
6. Mancini’s men helped notch up the highest number of wide attempts on goal during any Champions League game last season, in their 1-1 draw with Napoli. Between them, the sides hit 22 shots wide and City are 5.50 not to score on Wednesday.
5. Dortmund head into the tie without an away win from four games this season. However, they have scored in every one of those away fixtures and are 1.33 to net at the Etihad.
4. City lost 3-2 to Real Madrid in the opening fixture of group D last month, with captain Vincent Kompany picking up his 33rd booking in a blue shirt. Kompany is 3.75 to get a card on Wednesday.
3. The German champions beat Ajax 1-0 in their opening fixture to claim their second ever victory against Dutch opposition. Jurgen Klopp’s men are 15.00 to beat City 1-0.
2. Striker Sergio Agüero has scored one goal in six Champions League outings for City and five in 14 for former club Atletico Madrid. The Argentine is 6.00 to net twice on Wednesday.
1. Polish forward Robert Lewandowski turned heads at Euro 2012 and scored 22 goals for Dortmund in last season’s championship-winning campaign. Lewandowski netted the winner against Ajax two weeks ago and is 9.75 to score first or last.