Introducing our top 10 stats ahead of tonight's action...
10. Manchester United have lost their last two Champions League games at Old Trafford, against Cluj and Real Madrid. Bayer Leverkusen are priced at 5.20 to win.
Here are the highlights from United's defeat to Real Madrid in last season's campaign
9. This is the beginning of the Red Devils' 18th consecutive Champions League campaign. They are favourites at 1.72 to begin with a win.
8. United are winless in their last four European games, losing three times and drawing once. A share of the points can be backed at 3.75.
7. The champions of England are unbeaten against Leverkusen in the Champions League, drawing twice and winning twice. A United win or draw is 1.15 in a Double Chance bet.
6. Leverkusen haven't won any of their last 12 away games in the Champions League (D3 L9), and have never beaten an English team in the competition away from home. David Moyes' side are available at 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. In their seven matches against English sides in the competition, the Germans have conceded 17 goals. Over 2.5 United goals can be backed at 3.30, with unders at 1.28.
4. The visitors have only scored five goals in those seven Champions League games in England. They are 1.45 to score, and 2.45 not to net.
3. United beat Crystal Palace 2-0 at Old Trafford last Satuday. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 9.00.
2. Before that, however, United failed to score in consecutive games, drawing 0-0 against Chelsea and losing 1-0 to Liverpool. Those score lines are priced at 12.50 and 14.00 respectively.
1. Stefan Kießling has scored six goals in six games in all competitions so far this season. The striker can be backed at 8.00 to score a header.
Kießling netted 26 goals in all competitions last season:
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PROMOTION: Unibet will refund all losing Correct Score, HT/FT and First/Last Goalscorer bets if any goal is scored in injury time during this season's Champions League!