10. Real Madrid won all six of their Champions League fixtures at home last season, taking their total number of wins in the competition to 99. In their first competitive game against Manchester City, Jose Mourinho’s side are favourites to win at 1.65.
9. The Spanish champions have already lost two games this season, and their opponents have recorded just two victories. A win for City at the Bernabeu is available at 5.25.
8. Despite twice beating Spurs in the 2010/2011 campaign, Madrid have only won two of their last seven Champions League games against English clubs, drawing once. A share of the points on Tuesday night is priced at 3.75.
7. Luka Modric never scored against Manchester City for his old club Tottenham Hotspur. The Croatian playmaker can be backed at 4.60 to score his first Real Madrid goal on Tuesday night.
6. £80million-man Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 37th international goal for Portugal last week. The Madrid forward is priced at 4.00 to score the first goal against City.
5. Mancini’s side drew 1-1 at home to Napoli in their first Champions League game of last season. A repeat of that 1-1 scoreline on Tuesday night is priced at 7.75.
4. In their first game of last season’s campaign, Real beat Dinamo Zagreb 1-0. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for Madrid can be backed at 9.00.
3. City striker Sergio Aguero scored five goals in Europe for his club last season. The Argentine is available at 3.50 to bag a goal at the Bernabeu.
2. Edin Dzeko found the net four times in two games for Bosnia and Herzegovina in the recent international break. Dzeko can be backed at 20.00 to score at least two goals against Madrid.
1. Joe Hart and co. have haven't kept a clean sheet so far this season, whilst Real Madrid have only failed to score once in their last twenty-five Champions League matches. City can be backed at 10.00 to win without conceding a goal.