10. Celtic have never played Malmö but do boast a W3 D1 record against Swedish teams in European competition. They are 1.60 to win this Champions League play-off first leg.
9. The Hoops beat IF Elfsborg 1-0 on aggregate in the 2013/14 third round qualification stage, having triumphed 4-0 over two legs against Helsingborgs in the 2012/13 playoff round. They are 1.13 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Kris Commons scored in two of those four clashes against Swedish clubs and netted his first of this season against Partick this month. He is 2.65 to bag another goal.
7. Celtic are unbeaten this season (W6 D2) and have kept three European clean sheets in four matches during qualifying. They are 2.60 to win without conceding.
6. Malmö, meanwhile, are midway through their domestic season and have lost just four of 24 fixtures since April. They are 5.50 to win this tie.
5. The Swedish club have progressed through two rounds of Champions League qualifying to reach this stage — winning by one goal in each tie. They are priced at 16.00 to win 1-0.
4. Striker Markus Rosenberg has scored in four consecutive Malmö games heading into this clash at Celtic Park. He is 10.50 to bag the first goal.
3. Norwegian midfielder Stefan Johansen boasts three goals for Celtic already this season and scored in both legs of the Hoops’ second qualifying round clash against Stjarnan. Johansen is 3.35 to net again.
2. Ronny Deila’s men have scored two goals or more in each of their last three outings and are 2.55 to net in either half on Wednesday.
1. As have Malmö, who have failed to score just once in their last eight games. The away side are 2.67 to score first.