10. Chelsea have won just one of their last eight games in all competitions and face a Dynamo Kiev side with five wins in seven. Kiev are 2.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. In fact, the Blues have scored just nine goals over that eight-game period and only once in each of their last three outings. Chelsea are 1.91 to net -1.5 goals.
8. These sides drew 0-0 in this reverse fixture in Ukraine, Chelsea’s sole goalless draw of the season and only Kiev’s second. Both teams to score on Wednesday is available at 1.78.
7. Chelsea have four points from three games and they have never had fewer than seven points after four matches in a Champions League (first) group phase. They are 5.25 to lose.
6. Kiev, meanwhile, are unbeaten in five Champions League matches for the first time since they went eight unbeaten in 1998/99. They are 3.70 to bag a draw.
5. Diego Costa has been flagged offside more times (6) than all but two players in the Champions League this season (Zlatan Ibrahimovic, PSG (6) and Paco Alcacer, Valencia (7)). Striker Costa is 1.62 not to score.
4. Kurt Zouma committed five fouls when these sides met in Ukraine, having committed just one more in his previous two Champions League outings. The defender is 6.00 to be booked.
3. Willian scored in both of Chelsea’s first two Champions League games this season during a run in which he netted in four straight outings for the Blues. However, the Brazilian has not found the net for five matches and is 9.50 to score first.
2. Chelsea never lost a European home match in November (W9 D4). They are 1.70 to win.
1. Kiev have scored first in seven of their last nine matches and are 2.75 to bag the opener.