10. PSG beat Chelsea 2-1 in the first leg in Paris. These haves haves drawn 3-3 on aggregate in each of the last two Champions League knockout stages and Chelsea are 10.50 to win this match 2-1 in 90 minutes.
9. PSG could become only the fourth team, after Barcelona (3), Liverpool (2) and Manchester United (2) to eliminate Chelsea from the Champions League on more than one occasion. They are 1.40 to go though.
8. Chelsea’s European home record against French clubs reads W4 D3. They are 2.65 to win this clash.
7. PSG, meanwhile, are winless in all six of their European away games to English teams (W3 D3). Chelsea are 3.10 to go through.
6. All five of Willian’s goals in the Champions League this season have come from set-pieces. The Chelsea midfielder is 12.00 to score direct from a free-kick.
5. Diego Costa scored eight times in his first nine European games for Chelsea. Since then he has netted just once in his last 14 European appearances. The Spain international is 7.50 to net inside the six-yard box.
4. Only eight of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s 46 Champions League goals have come in the knockout stage of the competition. The Swede is 7.00 to score twice at Stamford Bridge.
3. Edinson Cavani has scored three goals in seven appearances against Chelsea. The Uruguay international is 5.60 to bag the opener on Wednesday night.
2. Chelsea’s sole defeat in 17 games under interim manager Guus Hiddink was their 2-1 loss at PSG last month. Chelsea’s form since then reads WWWD and they are 1.49 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. PSG’s 0-0 draw with Montpellier last Saturday was only the fifth time in 44 games this season that they have failed to score. Chelsea are 3.20 to keep a clean sheet.