10. CSKA Moscow and Manchester United faced each other in the 2009/10 Champions League group stage, where United earned a win and a draw to progress to the knockouts. United are 1.46 to win/draw this clash.
9. United beat CSKA 1-0 in Russia six years ago to the day. Antonio Valencia — one of only three players remaining in the United squad from that season — scored the winner and is 10.00 to net again.
8. That 1-0 result is United’s only victory against a Russian team in European competition (W1 D5 L1). A draw is priced at 3.40.
7. CSKA are unbeaten in Manchester, having drawn 3-3 at Old Trafford in 2009 and beaten Manchester City 2-1 at the Etihad last season. They are 2.85 to win.
6. CSKA have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 18 Champions League matches, since a 0-0 group stage draw at Trabzonspor on 2 November 2011. United are 1.81 to score first.
5. Former United player Zoran Tosic, who made four appearances for the club in 2009, boasts three goals for the season at CSKA. The 28-year-old is 10.00 to net first.
4. On Wednesday United will become the third team after Real Madrid (105) and Barcelona (101) to play 100 Champions League away matches (W40-D29-L30). They are 2.55 to win.
3. However, the Red Devils are also two short of conceding 100 Champions League away goals. CSKA are 4.00 to score in both halves.
2. Wayne Rooney requires two more goals to equal Ruud van Nistelrooy’s club record 38 strikes in European competition. However, Rooney has not scored in his last nine Champions League outings and is 1.33 not to net.
1. United have scored exactly three goals in five of their last eight matches in all competitions. They are 29.00 to win this clash 3-0.