10. Arsenal beat Dinamo Zagreb the last, and only, time these sides have previously met in European competition. The Gunners edged their opponents 5-1 on aggregate in the 2006/07 Champions League and are 1.50 to win this clash.
9. Arsenal won the away leg 3-0 in Zagreb back in August 2006 and have won their two away games this season in the Premier League. They are 11.50 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Zagreb have played English clubs 11 times (W1 D3 L7). Their sole win was against Leeds United in the 1967/68 UEFA Cup and they are 7.00 to win this game.
7. Zagreb scored just one goal in their six group matches the last time they played in the Champions League (2012/13). Arsenal are 2.02 not to concede.
6. Arsenal, meanwhile, have made it through the group stages of this tournament in each of the last 15 seasons (they were knocked out in the second group stage in 2001/02 and 2002/03). The Gunners are 3.50 to top Group F.
5. Arsenal are two short of becoming the fifth team, after Real Madrid (439), Barcelona (411), Bayern Munich (358) and Manchester United (343), to score 250 Champions League goals. They are 2.25 to score in both halves.
4. The Gunners last kept consecutive away clean sheets in the Champions League back in 2007. A 1-0 away result is priced at 7.50.
3. England striker Theo Walcott bagged his first Gunners goal of the season last weekend to add to his double in a Three Lions shirt the previous Monday. Walcott is 10.00 to net twice again.
2. Olivier Giroud also scored for Arsenal against Stoke on Saturday. The Frenchman scored just once in the Champions League last season and is 2.23 to net.
1. Alexis Sanchez scored three goals and provided another assist in Europe last season but the Chile international is yet to net for Arsenal this term. Sanchez is 4.75 to bag the opener.