10. Dynamo Kiev and Manchester City share a win piece from their two previous meetings. Kiev edged City 2-1 on aggregate in the 2010/11 Europa League last-16 stage and are 3.40 to win this clash.
9. Kiev are unbeaten in their last five home matches against English opposition (W2 D3), since a 4-2 loss to Manchester United in 2007. They are 1.69 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. City have lost three games on the bounce and could go fourth straight defeats for the first time since May-August 2006 with a loss on Wednesday. They are 2.73 to win.
7. The hosts are also unbeaten in their last nine European home outings, since a 2-0 defeat to Valencia in the 2013/14 campaign. City are 3.35 to earn a draw.
6. City have never reached the Champions League quarter-finals, having crashed out at this stage in their last two seasons. They are 1.25 to go through.
5. City are the only team competition in this season’s last-16 round to have not kept a clean sheet during the group stage. Kiev are 3.60 to win by two goals or fewer.
4. Sergio Aguero (16) is City’s leading Champions League goalscorer, with Yaya Toure (6) second. Aguero is 9.00 to bag a double.
3. Three of Kiev’s last four Champions League goals have come from set-pieces. Defender Aleksandar Dragovic is 31.00 to score a header.
2. Andriy Yarmolenko is the only player to have scored more than one in the Champions League for Kiev this season. The Ukraine international is 6.10 to score first.
1. City have conceded first in each of their last three games and are 2.10 to do so again.