10. Dynamo Kyiv and Chelsea have never met before in any European competition. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
9. Dynamo have won 19 of their 49 main tournament Champions League games. The hosts can be backed at 2.85 to win their 50th match in the competition.
8. The Ukrainians have lost only two of their 12 European home clashes with English sides, winning five and drawing five. They are 1.55 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Chelsea have only been drawn against Ukrainian opposition once before, winning at home and losing away against Shakhtar Donetsk in 2012/13. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.55.
6. The Blues beat Shakhtar 3-2 at Stamford Bridge that year. Chelsea are 37.00 to win 3-2.
5. Willian scored both of Shakhtar’s goals in that game. He is 34.00 to score at least twice against Dynamo.
4. Another Brazilian, Oscar, scored against Shakhtar home and away in 2012/13. The midfielder is 5.25 to score at any time in Ukraine.
3. Chelsea have scored in each of their last 11 Champions League games. Dynamo are 3.30 to keep a clean sheet.
2. Jose Mourinho led Inter Milan to a 2-1 win against Dynamo in Ukraine before winning the competition in 2009/10. Chelsea are 11.00 to win 2-1.
1. Andriy Yarmolenko scored in Dynamo's 6-4 aggregate victory against Everton in the Europa League last season. He is 7.00 to open the scoring.