10. Real Madrid and Atletico have met four times already this season, with Real boasting a W2 D1 L1 record. Los Meringues are 1.48 to win the Champions League.
9. These sides drew 2-2 when they last met, in March. It was their first draw in 14 previous head-to-heads and another tie on 90 minutes is available at 3.50.
8. Real have won just one of their last four games, their worst run of form since February 2013. Atletico are 1.91 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. However, their 3-1 win over Espanyol last weekend means Real have scored in eight of their last nine outings. Carlo Ancelotti’s men are 3.15 to net in both halves.
Watch the goals when the sides drew 2-2 earlier this season:
6. Liga champions Atletico have not won in three games, their worst run since February. Diego Simeone’s side are 1.25 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Atletico have scored just one goal per game in three of their last five outings and are 1.23 to net under 1.5 goals this weekend.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo is the Champions League top scorer this season with 16 goals and is now just four behind Raul (71) for the all-time top scorer accolade. The Portuguese is 18.00 to score a hat-trick.
3. Atletico’s Gabi and Raul Garcia have committed the joint-most and second most fouls in this season’s competition, 27 and 26 respectively. Gabi is 20.00 to get sent off.
2. Raul Garcia has recorded the most shots on goal of any Atletico player (29) in Europe this season, compared to Ronaldo’s 68 for Real. Garcia is 5.10 to score.
1. Combined, these sides have scored 62 goals in Europe this season, at an average of 2.6 goals per game. Saturday’s final is 2.10 to yield +2.5 goals.
Bet on the Champions League final.
Check out our brand new Champions League final trends infographic!