10. Bayern Munich have won each their last three meetings with Juventus. The visitors are favourites to win the first leg at 2.55.
9. The Germans conceded just one goal over those three games. They are 3.95 to win with a clean sheet.
8. Juventus have never lost four successive matches against a single opponent in this competition. They can be backed at 3.00 to win.
7. The Italians are unbeaten in their last 12 Champions League home games, winning eight and drawing four. The hosts are 1.55 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Bayern have reached the semi-finals in each of the last four campaigns. They are 1.42 to win/draw the first leg on the Double Chance.
5. Only Real Madrid have scored as many Champions League goals as Bayern Munich this season - 19. Pep Guardiola’s side are 6.75 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Juventus’ joint-biggest home defeat in Europe came in the form of a 4-1 loss to Bayern in December 2009. Bayern are 56.00 to win 4-1.
3. The Serie A champions last beat Bayern in November 2005 by a 2-1 scoreline in a Champions League group stage game. An identical scoreline is priced at 11.50.
2. Mario Mandzukic could become the fourth player to score both for and against Bayern in the Champions League (the others being Roy Makaay, Lukas Podolski and Giovane Elber). The Juventus striker is 6.75 to open the scoring.
1. Only Cristiano Ronaldo (12) has scored more Champions League goals than Robert Lewandowski (7) this season. Lewandowski is 14.00 to score at least twice.