10. Juventus beat Manchester City 2-1 in this reverse fixture at the Etihad Stadium and have remained unbeaten in Europe this season. The Italian champions are 1.31 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Alvaro Morata scored the winner for Juve in Manchester back in September but has added just one more goal to his season tally since then. The Spain striker, who scored in last season’s Champions League final, is 5.50 to net last.
8. Juve have won just one of their last five Champions League home games against English opposition — a 3-0 victory over Chelsea in November 2012. They are 2.20 to win.
7. City, meanwhile, boast more away wins in the Champions League (7) than home wins (6). Victory would guarantee Manuel Pellegrini’s men top spot in Group D and they are 3.60 to beat Juve.
6. Juve (147) are three short of becoming the first Italian side to score 150 Champions League goals. They are 4.90 to net +2.5 times.
5. Paulo Dybala has scored seven goals for Juve since his £23.4million transfer from Palermo in the summer. He bagged the winner in Juve’s 1-0 result over Milan last weekend and is 3.15 to net again.
4. City have kept just one clean sheet from their last 19 Champions League outings. Juventus are 1.62 to score first.
3. Pellegrini’s men lost 4-1 to Liverpool last weekend — their first defeat since a repeat result at Tottenham nine games ago in September. Juve are 51.00 to win 4-1.
2. Sergio Aguero scored City’s consolation goal at the Etihad, his eighth strike in his last five appearances for the club. Argentine Aguero is 4.00 to score more goals than Morata on the night.
1. There have been four goals or more scored in seven of the last 12 games involving City. Wednesday’s clash is 3.60 to witness +3.5 goals.