10. Maccabi Tel Aviv are the only team without a single point in this year’s Champions League campaign. Chelsea are favourites to win at 1.35.
9. The Israelis have lost eight of their last 10 games in the competition, winning one and drawing one. Chelsea are 1.05 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Chelsea could go an entire Champions League group stage winless away from home for only the third time. Maccabi can be backed at 12.00 to win.
7. The Blues have won just one of their last five European away matches. The hosts are 3.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. That solitary victory came in the form of a 5-0 thrashing of Schalke in November 2014. Jose Mourinho’s side are 38.00 to win 5-0.
5. Chelsea could fail to find the net in successive Champions League away games for the first time since 2005. Maccabi are 6.25 to keep Chelsea out.
4. The sides met in the first group match of the current campaign. Chelsea won 4-0 at Stamford Bridge, a repeat of which is priced at 17.00.
3. Eran Zahavi is one of only two Maccabi players to have scored a goal in the Champions League. He is 5.40 to score at any time.
2. Tal Ben-Haim made two Champions League appearances for Chelsea in 2007, drawing both games. The defender is 33.00 to find the net.
1. Diego Costa hasn’t scored in any of his six Champions League appearances away from home for Chelsea. He is 3.85 to open the scoring.