10. Manchester City could win successive Champions League home games for only the third time in five years. They are favourites to win at 1.65.
9. The hosts have lost only one of their last seven European matches against German sides, winning four and drawing two. They are 1.19 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. That solitary defeat came in the form of a 3-1 loss to Bayern Munich in the 2013-14 group stage. Borussia Monchengladbach are 41.00 to win 3-1.
7. Monchengladbach can guarantee third place in Group D with a victory. They can be backed at 5.00 to win.
6. Manchester City won the reverse fixture 2-1 in September, a repeat of which is available at 11.50.
5. Prior to that, Monchengladbach were unbeaten against City having recorded a 4-2 aggregate victory on the way to winning the 1978-79 UEFA Cup. The visitors are 2.30 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. During that campaign, the sides drew 1-1 in Manchester. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.50.
3. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have kept only one clean sheet in their last 16 Champions League home games. They are 3.40 to win without conceding a goal.
2. City have conceded more than one goal in nine of those 16 matches. Monchengladbach are 2.90 to score over 1.5 goals.
1. Lars Stindl is Monchengladbach’s leading European goalscorer this season with three goals in five group games. He is 11.00 to open the scoring.