10. The first leg marked only the second ever meeting between PSG and Manchester City. The sides drew 2-2, a repeat of which is priced at 12.00.
9. The first meeting ended goalless in a 2008/09 UEFA Cup group game. Another 0-0 is available at 12.50.
8. PSG have drawn four of their nine meetings with English clubs, winning three and losing two. A 1-1 draw, which would see the visitors progress on away goals, can be backed at 7.50.
7. Manchester City could reach a European semi-final for the first time since the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1970/71. The hosts are 1.67 to progress.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s side could go five successive Champions League games unbeaten for the first time. They are 1.58 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. PSG have reached the semi-finals of the Champions League just once before (94/95). The visitors are narrow favourites to progress at 2.55.
4. Pellegrini has also reached the semi-finals only once, leading Villarreal to the last four in 2005/06. City are 2.80 to win in 90 minutes.
3. Lionel Messi (83) and Hernan Crespo (25) are the only Argentines to have scored more Champions League goals than Sergio Aguero (22). Aguero is 5.10 to open the scoring.
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic could become only the fifth player to score in six consecutive Champions League matches. The striker is 2.10 to find the net any time.
1. Ibrahimovic needs two goals to join Thierry Henry (50) as the joint-fifth highest Champions League goalscorer. He is 4.60 to score first.