10. Manchester United have won 67 of their 99 Champions League home games. The hosts are favourites at 1.48 to win their 100th.
9. The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last six home matches in this competition, winning five. They are 1.11 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. CSKA Moscow took four points from a possible six against Manchester City in last year’s group stage. The visitors will do the same against United if they win; they can be backed at 6.50 to do so.
7. United’s four points in the current campaign is their worst tally after three games of a Champions League group stage. CSKA are 2.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The sides drew 1-1 in Moscow on the previous matchday, a repeat of which is priced at 9.50.
5. The last time the sides met at Old Trafford was in November 2009 in a 3-3 draw. An identical scoreline is available at 121.0.
4. Antonio Valencia was on the scoresheet that day - he also scored the only goal in the return fixture in Moscow. Valencia is 7.50 to score at any time.
3. That 1-0 win in Moscow was United’s only victory in eight matches against teams representing Russia. A 1-0 home win can be backed at 7.50.
2. Six of those eight games ended all square. A share of the points is priced at 4.40.
1. Wayne Rooney hasn’t scored a single goal in his last 10 Champions League appearances. The Manchester United captain is 4.80 to open the scoring.