10. PSV Eindhoven recorded their second victory from five previous meetings with Manchester United when they beat the Red Devils 2-1 in Holland back in September. PSV are 7.20 to win again.
9. PSV retained only 33.2 per cent possession in that clash and recorded just six shots at goal to United’s 13. However, they earned the three points and are 25.00 to repeat the 2-1 scoreline.
8. United are unbeaten in their last seven home Champions League games (W6 D1) and victory on Wednesday would guarantee them progression to the knockout stage. They are 1.47 to win.
7. PSV won their first ever Champions League away match against English opposition. They beat Newcastle 2-0 in the 1997/98 group stage. A draw this week is priced at 4.55.
6. No Dutch team has reached the Champions League knockout stage since PSV made it to the quarter-finals back in 2006/07. They are 2.50 to escape Group B.
5. PSV have conceded twice or more in each of their last five Champions League away outings. United are 2.80 to net +2.5 times.
4. United are two goals away from becoming the fourth club, after Real Madrid (446), Barcelona (419) and Bayern Munich (371), to reach 350 Champions League goals. They are 8.00 to win this game 2-0.
3. Former PSV star Memphis Depay scored his fifth goal for the Red Devils last weekend, having moved from Holland for £25million in the summer. Depay scored against PSV in this reverse fixture and is 12.00 to bag a double.
2. Wayne Rooney (37) is one short of equalling Ruud van Nistelrooy’s (38) all-time United record for European goals. The England captain is 4.90 to score first.
1. PSV ended a run of four straight wins with a 2-2 draw at Willem II in the Eredivisie last weekend. Luuk De Jong scored for a fifth consecutive outing and is 4.35 to score at any time.