10. Manchester United have won both their previous meetings with Bundesliga side Wolfsburg. The Red Devils are 1.77 to win again on Wednesday night.
9. The Old Trafford club won 2-1 at home and 3-1 away in the 2009/10 Champions League group stage — the first game being played exactly six years ago today. They are 2.90 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. Wolfsburg have recorded just one victory against English opposition, a 3-2 home win over Portsmouth in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup group stage. Wolfsburg are 4.70 to win.
7. Wolfsburg are unbeaten in their last five away matches in European competition (W3 D2). They are 2.10 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Nicklas Bendtner has failed to score in nine previous appearances against Manchester United (one start, seven subs with Arsenal & one start with Sunderland). Bendtner is 4.20 to net at any time.
5. Wayne Rooney (36) is two short of equalling Dutchman Ruud van Nistelrooy (38) as United’s all-time leading goalscorer in European competitions (includes qualifying matches). Rooney is 10.00 to bag a double.
4. Wolfsburg have scored in 11 of their last 12 European matches away from home and are 2.60 to net the opener.
3. United head into this clash off the back of successive 3-0 victories (against Ipswich and Sunderland). They have scored exactly three goals in each of their last three outings and are 16.00 to win 3-0.
2. Wolfsburg, meanwhile, have averaged just a goal a game from their last five outings. They are 16.00 to win 1-0.
1. Anthony Marital boasts four goals for United already this season but recorded just one shot on target in his first Champions League outing of the campaign, against PSV. Martial is 2.55 to score.