10. Borussia Monchengladbach and Manchester City have met twice before in European competition, in the 1978/79 UEFA Cup last-eight. Monchengladbach won their home leg 3-1 and are 4.35 to win again.
9. Monchengladbach are unbeaten in all five of their European home matches against English opposition (W4 D1). They are 7.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. City, meanwhile, have won just two of their previous eight away games in Germany. Their last victory was at Bayern Munich in 2013 and they are 1.80 to win.
7. City’s European road record does not read so good, however. This is their 50th European trip and they boast a W16 D10 L23 record. A draw is available at 3.80.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s men have lost three of their last four games. The last time City lost four in five was in April and they are 2.60 to be down at half time.
5. Having endured six straight defeats at the start of the season, Monchengladbach have won twice on the bounce but conceded in both ties. Both teams to score on Wednesday is available at 1.77.
4. Raheem Sterling is yet to score from seven Champions League outings. The former Liverpool player also boasts just one assist in the competition and he is 1.26 not to score on Wednesday.
3. Kevin De Bruyne played five times against Monchengladbach while at Wolfsburg. The Belgium midfielder scored once and made two more goals over that period and is 8.00 to net first.
2. Blackburn Rovers (1995/96) and Newcastle United (2002/03) are the only English clubs to lose their opening two matches of a CL campaign. City, having lost to Juventus earlier this month, are 1.22 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. Lars Stindl boasts four goals for Monchengladbach this season, despite averaging just 1.1 shots per game since the summer. The 27-year-old is 5.20 to net.