10. Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City have met just once previously — in the 2008/2009 UEFA Cup group stage. It finished 0-0 at what was then called the City of Manchester Stadium and this clash is 10.50 to end goalless.
9. Before that draw in Manchester, PSG had won just one of six games against English teams. They are 5.35 to lose this match.
8. However, since that game eight years ago PSG boast a W4 L2 record against English clubs, having played Chelsea in each of the last three Champions League campaigns. PSG are 1.70 to win.
7. This is the first time City have reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League in their history. However, they have made the last-eight four times in European competition before (twice the Cup Winners’ Cup and twice the UEFA Cup). City are 2.28 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. City and Atletico Madrid are the only clubs remaining in the Champions League not to have conceded a goal from a set piece all season. PSG’s Angel Di Maria is 12.00 to score direct from a free-kick.
5. City have also picked up the fewest yellow cards (6) of all clubs in the Champions League this campaign. Midfielder Yaya Toure is 3.75 to bet booked.
4. Sergio Aguero boasts 22 Champions League goals, of which 17 have come while playing for City. A goal in their 4-0 Premier League win at Bournemouth on Saturday was his first in five outings for club and country. The Argentine is 7.00 to score first.
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (47) is the seventh-highest goalscorer of all time in the Champions League and has scored in his last four European outings. The PSG striker is 2.35 to score more goals than Aguero on the night.
2. Ibrahimovic could, however, be suspended for the reverse leg in Manchester if he is booked on Wednesday night. The striker, who scored a hat-trick in Ligue 1 against Nice last weekend, has picked up three yellow cards all season and is 8.00 to score and get booked.
1. Kevin De Bruyne scored on his competitive return for City last weekend after three months out with injury. The Belgium international boasts 17 goals in 40 games for club and country this season and is 6.00 to score.