10. PSG could become the fourth team (after Barcelona, Liverpool and Manchester United) to knock Chelsea out of the Champions League more than once. The hosts are favourites to win the first leg at 1.70.
9. The French side could reach the quarter-finals for the fourth successive campaign. They are 1.16 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Chelsea could reach the Champions League quarter-finals for the 10th time. They can be backed at 5.75 to win the first leg.
7. Guus Hiddink is unbeaten in this competition as Chelsea manager, winning two and drawing four. The visitors are 2.23 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. PSG have kept a clean sheet in each of their three home matches in Europe this season. They are 2.55 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Against Newcastle, Chelsea scored more than three goals in a league game for the first time this term, but they have scored four goals or more on five occasions in all competitions. Over 2.5 away goals can be backed at 16.00.
4. The sides’ first ever meeting saw Chelsea win 3-0 in Paris in 2004/05, a repeat of which is priced at 66.00.
3. Willian is Chelsea’s top scorer in Europe this season with five goals. The Brazilian is 6.40 to score at any time.
2. Ezequiel Lavezzi could become the first player to score four Champions League goals against Chelsea (currently three). He is 8.50 to open the scoring.
1. Earlier in the campaign, Zlatan Ibrahimovic became PSG’s all-time leading goalscorer in Europe with 17 goals. The striker is 5.00 to score at least twice.