10. Porto have lost six of their last seven clashes with English sides in Europe. Chelsea can be backed at 2.90 to win.
9. The Portuguese side have only beaten Chelsea once in six European meetings. The visitors are 1.52 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The hosts have won four of their last six Champions League home games, drawing the other two. Porto are favourites to win at 2.60.
7. Porto are unbeaten in 10 of their last 11 matches in this competitions. They are 1.43 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Iker Casillas could set a new Champions League record of 51 clean sheets, overtaking Edwin van der Sar’s record of 50. Porto are 2.75 to keep Chelsea out.
5. Cristian Tello is unbeaten in all seventeen of his Champions League appearances for Barcelona and Porto, winning 10 and drawing seven. He is 8.00 to score in a Porto win.
4. Chelsea are unbeaten in nine Champions League games. They are 4.60 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Porto have scored in each of their previous 11 matches in this competition, and could break a club record by scoring against Chelsea. A clean sheet for the visitors is priced at 2.85.
2. Radamel Falcao scored four goals in eight Champions League appearances for Porto. The striker is 3.75 to score against his former club.
1. Cesc Fabregas is the joint-third highest Spanish goalscorer in Champions League history, scoring 19 goals. He is 18.00 to open the scoring.