10. Real Madrid scored two away goals in the first leg, winning 2-0 in Rome. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.00.
9. The Spaniards have reached the semifinals at least in each of the last five Champions League campaigns. They are 1.01 to go through to the quarters.
8. Madrid have won nine of their last 12 Champions League knockout games at home, drawing two and losing one. The hosts are favourites to win 1.40 to win in 90 minutes.
7. Barcelona are the only team other than Real Madrid to still be unbeaten in the Champions League this term. Madrid are 1.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Roma have won at the Bernabeu twice before in the Champions League; only Bayern Munich can match that record. Roma can be backed at 7.70 to win in 90 minutes.
5. The Italians knocked Madrid out in the sides’ only previous meeting in the Champions League knockout stages in 2007/08. Roma are 20.00 to go through to the quarter-finals.
4. The visitors won 2-1 at the Bernabeu that year, repeating that scoreline in the home leg too. They are 21.00 to win 2-1.
3. Real Madrid have won just two of their previous six home games against Italian opposition in this competition, drawing one and losing three. Roma are 3.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Francesco Totti has scored 17 Champions League goals for Roma, but only one in the knockout stages. He is 4.40 to find the net at any time.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 40 goals in the Champions League knockout stages, more than any other player (Messi has 35). Ronaldo is 3.35 to open the scoring.